Betta Lines has released some footage of the Oculus Rift DK2 in action with Project CARS.
The second-development kit version of the much-anticipated virtual reality headset & Project CARS already made quite an impression at the Gamescom last week, the WMD-powered title natively supports the new technology that has the potential to make triple-screens in sim racing obsolete.
- Recorded with a phone
- with questionable auto-focus
- at 720p
- at 30fps
- through the marginally greasy left lens of a DK2
- using a sim that is still in development
- compressed by phone
- compressed again by video software
- and one more time for good measure by YouTube
Project CARS will be available for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam OS, and Wii U starting November 2014.