Polyphony Digital has released a new update for their Gran Turismo 6 title.
The newest update for the Playstation 3 racer does not include any new content but brings plenty of bugfixes as listed below.
- Fixed an issue where engine and other sound effects were not being played back correctly during online races.
- Fixed an issue where the system would occasionally freeze when 2 or more cars with additional gauges were racing against each other during an online race.
- Fixed an issue regarding the ability to download and play back replays from the Online Rankings board after entering an event.
- Fixed an issue where the game could potentially freeze when attempting to view a replay of an online race from the Gallery menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Client” display systems could possibly freeze when using the Multi-Monitor function during an online race.
GT6 owners can update their installation by simply starting their Playstation 3 with the console connected to the internet.