Reiza Studios have started the pre-order phase of their upcoming Game Stock Car 2013 title.
The new version of their popular Game Stock Car title comes with all cars & drivers of the 2013 Brazilian Stock Car season and lots of new features.
Additions include historical Formula One & stock cars, night-racing on all tracks, karts as well as overhauled versions of all the Formula cars in Game Stock Car.
Full GSC2013 content list (for initial release):
- Stock Car V8 2013 Season
- Camaro SS Street Challenge
- Mini Challenge
- Opala Stock Car Classic
- Formula Reiza – Modern GP series
- Formula Classic – Late 80s GP series
- Formula Retro – Mid 70s GP series (includes Copersucar Fittipaldi FD04)
- Formula 3
- 125cc kart direct drive (versions with body shell and without);
- 125cc kart Shifter 6 speed
- Interlagos Classic (late 1970s)
- Campo Grande
- Ribeirão Preto
- Santa Cruz do Sul
- Granja Viana (6 layouts)
- Interlagos (3 layouts
Game Stock Car 2013 sells for $24.90, the new version won’t be a free update for owners of the previous version.
Gamers who don’t own the studios’ Formula Truck title yet can take advantage of a special offer as both GSC 2013 and Formula Truck 2013 are available bundled for $39.90.
Game Stock Car 2013 can be pre-ordered here
while the bundle is available here