On Friday, Kunos Simulazioni released a major new version of the Early Access Beta of their Assetto Corsa title, introducing a new car and plenty of changes.
Today, several mini updates for the new version have been released as listed below, AC users can update their installation by starting Steam and updating their game.
- Launcher: control configuration now includes assignment option for the newly implemented handbrake as axis (note: mutually exclusive with the button assignment)
- Improved communication with X360 GamePad
- Added password support for pickup servers
- Improved Server Configurator
- Server will now stop with an error if a booking session is added in pickup mode
- Server will now stop with an error if cars in the entry list do not match the legal car entries in the server_cfg
- Server will now stop with an error if multiple tracks are selected in pickup mode (unsupported feature)
- Server will now correctly report to race lobby about the available seats in pickup mode
- Launcher default theme: adjustments to multiplayer session info/request buttons
Assetto Corsa’s Early Access Beta is available on Steam, selling for $39,99.